Playtest Your Game
Playtesting is simply having someone play your game at different stages of development. The more you test your game as you go along the easier it will be find and fix glitches and improve your gameplay. Our ultimate goal is to create a game that people enjoy playing and getting feedback from players is a key step of the game design process.
Get Started with Playtesting
- Share your game with at least one friend (more friends are even better).
- Let them play your game and then ask them some questions about their experience, such as…
- What did you think of characters?
- What did you think of the gameplay?
- What did you think of the level design?
- What it too hard? Too easy?
- What do you think I could improve?
- Take notes on your friends’ feedback and complete the form below.
We will post all submissions on The Code It! Community Feed. We will not share any personal identifiable or demographic information.